"if it's good news, it must be someone else's"

Friday, June 25, 2010

a couple of three things

1. i watch "so you think you can dance", and as a matter of balance, "so you think you can ultimate fight".
2. my handlers are now letting me do blog interviews (inquiries).
3. i have no handlers really, just benny and andy, who i told could be my handlers because quite frankly i thought the two could use some excitement, except benny immediately called a meeting during which he told me i needed to use capitalist letters to broaden my appeal, to which i reminded him i have no appeal, to which he admitted then there isn't much excitement in all this handling, so andy suggested i do blog interviews and i agreed mostly because my handlers were becoming a handful and i needed to end the meeting so i could get out of benny's garage and get some fresh air.

No comments: