it puts the taking in thanksgiving.
and this year i take thanks:
- from keaton for cutting my yearly manstakes down from a whopping 471 last year to a nice round 350 this year
- from my son for all the worldly business advice i gave him during his first job search, which by doing completely the opposite he was able to land a great starting job.
- from my pseudo step daughter for setting her straight on the dubious intentions of every male who has even looked at her sideways.
- from my parents for driving them to atlantic city and not dumping them in the pinelands in an act of desperation to end the insanity of their non-stop back seat driving comments.
- from keaton's mom for giving her something to practice her spelling and grammar skills on while board at work.
- from benny and andy for giving them fifteen minutes of fame (that's what they think anyway)
- from boss don for not having a contract taken out on him.
- and last but certainly not least, from my more vocal readers itsmecissy, pam, lightly, anonymous and the tens of others for not intentionally insulting their intelligence (or them for that matter).
from all of you i take great thanks and hope your thankstaking day is as self-serving as mine has been.