"if it's good news, it must be someone else's"

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

(from the files) 232. bees

most things don't instantly turn me into a lunatic.
but let a bee buzz within three feet on me and you might just as well drop me on a pit of red hot coals.
don’t know why?
not even allergic to the stings.
it’s one of those things i guess.
the affliction is so bad that once i cut a little yellow jacket in two with one mighty blow of a hand sickle, except he was resting my left forearm at the time.
but the little bastard never got a sting off.
i learned him good.
and surprisingly, after the stitches were removed, the ensuing four inch gash pretty much healed completely in less than a week and a half.

so if there is any good to all this, it's that i have better than average sickle swinging and gash healing skills.

2 comments:

itsmecissy said...

So now you murder yellow jackets???????????? tsk, tsk, tsk.

Robert Crane said...

in a court of animal law i'd claim temporary insanity (although keaton, my son and others would claim it to be full time), and no jury of my peers would convict me.

so you can tsk yourself into a coma!