"if it's good news, it must be someone else's"

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

842. the day after a bob day (read 841 first)

if you think i'm kidding about the day after a bob day being a return to the misery, this might convince you.
took the dog to the vet yesterday.
yada yada yada.
blah blah blah.

i have to apply ointment to her vulva and anal rim twice a day for two weeks!

why?
why me?
just because i indulged in my once a year bob day?

vulva!
anal rim!
i'm not talking about a car and a geological wonder here.

i'm talking about some serious private parts.
i mean i hate to admit this but i've always been a little sketchy on just what the vulva is (or is it "vulva are"?).
see?
and i prefer it that way quite honestly.
but i guess that's all gonna change!

why oh why oh why?
and the dog isn't even officially mine!
she is keaton's by law.
but nooooooo ...
keaton has long finger nails.
they might hurt the dog or even worse ... break!
so it's yours truly.
because such is my life.
a dog's master baster.

i can't get senile fast enough.

8 comments:

itsmecissy said...

OH PLEASE, I'm eating my breakfast here . . .

Robert Crane said...

why should any one else enjoy their breakfast? i'm ruined for weeks and i love breakfast.

and while i'm at it ...

i did some google research on the whole vulva thing with images and the works and all i have to say is, thought so.

so leave me be.

itsmecissy said...

Cranky? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Anonymous said...

bob you day after is nothing, I have had to stick my hands in some weird places, stuck my arm down a cows mouth to remove a wire from the stomach , stuck my arm on the other side to turn a calf around, had my arm seriously bruised on that episode.
and rubbing something on some animals butt was almost a daily chore , so i have zero sympathy for you.
boy i do miss those days.

Robert Crane said...

this is a tough crowd ...

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing you're not getting senile or you'd be greasing your Volvo.

itsmecissy said...

PAm, now there's coffee all over my computer screen - LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

itsme, love your laugh!