"if it's good news, it must be someone else's"

Friday, June 17, 2011

outer body experience

keaton asked, have you ever had an outer body experience?
i said, yeah, every time i come out of the shower and see myself in the mirror. and to be honest the notion that that is what you see makes your declaration of love for me all the more suspect.
she said, well, that wasn't exactly what i was asking, but yeah, i follow your line of thought. hmm.

i said, well, don't follow me too hard because this is just another one of those times i'm not leading so great.

3 comments:

itsmecissy said...

Sounds more like astral projection.

lightly said...

ok , so what the hell is an IN body experience

Pamela Beers. said...

I've heard if an out of body exper ience, but never an outer body experience. Outer body experiences can be downright scary when you're past 65.

I'm not touchin' lightly's comment with a ten foot pole.